• Worship and prayer-- together as a congregation, individually in our homes, and publicly in God's world.
• Forgiveness and healing--
in our church, among our families and friends, and throughout our community.
• Faith-building-- patterning our minds after the mind of Christ, with each household a community of faith and each gathering a cherished opportunity to share and grow in Christ.
• Hospitality-- treasuring everyone who comes our way, striving to be faithful friends and working to help all in need.
• Good Citizenship-- both of the Kingdom of God and the govern-
ments of this world, seeking justice, peace and dignity for all people.
• Caretakers of God's Creation
thankful for all of God's blessings, showing reverence for creation, and living every day mindful of our duty to God.
We Pledge to be a home for one another and welcome new friends into God's house to go with us on this great adventure.
Adapted from David J. Schlafer and Timothy F. Sedgwick, Preaching What We Practice. Moorehouse Publishing (Harrisburg PA, 2007)